Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another morning sickness...

We have such an exciting day tomorrow. We have our first interview tomorrow with the agency. I am thrilled and can hardly wait but I'm also a nervous wreck! I have hives which I've never had from being nervous. I just have no idea what to expect. Jerry does incredible sitting and chatting with someone he doesn't know at all but me...not as comfortable. I love meeting new people. I'm just not as outgoing as he is and it didn't come as easy to me. I shared my nervous feelings with Jerry and he said, "It's exciting. It's like trying out for the team!" Okay, great! That didn't ease my mind at all. He's always made "the team." I've had the other side of that and don't want to be trying out here. :) Jerry continued by trying to comfort me by telling me I'm on his team. :) I just love him to pieces!!! I know for sure one thing...I'm on HIS team and He will be there tomorrow. I'm finding peace in that and can't wait to see how HE works. Thanks for praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment