Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We got the phone call!!!


We got the long awaited phone call! 
 
This past Tuesday Annette and I received a phone call from our adoption agency.  They shared with us that a birth mom wanted to meet with us for a ‘match meeting’.  So, Wednesday night we met with a brave birth mom and she has chosen to place her baby girl with us to adopt.  She is due to have a c-section on December 18, so we are getting an extra special Christmas gift this year.  Pray for birth mom and baby!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this just brings me to tears and gives me goosebumps. I am so glad we live by yall, so I can see that precious baby!!!

    What a journey yall have been on, and yall kept it all positive. A great example to many. And what a great reminder this Christmas Season that God sent Christ for us. I must say this will be an amazing Christmas with the most perfect gift!!

    Erica Davidson

    ReplyDelete